- Download the Tree-Tagger software for Windows.
- Unzip this file into your
C:\Program files\directory. Using WinZip, make sure you have the “Use folder names” box ticked and extract all files.
- Download the parameter file(s) that you need and extract them into the subdirectory
- Download and drop the graphical interface executable files (tagger and training</a> programs) in the
- Then make a shortcut to the desktop by right-clicking on the tagger and/or training programs and selecting create shortcut. Drag that shortcut to the desktop.
You should now be able to launch TreeTagger from the desktop.